Friday, December 25, 2009
*~Christmas 2009~*
Well we all had a great Christmas. The kids got all that they wanted and more. We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's and ate Taco's the kids favorite and they all got all kinds of stuff at Grammy and Papaw T's. The twins got matching motorized police motorcycles and it was hilarious to watch them ride them around Grammy's house. After going home it was really hard to get them to bed for Santa to come, but they all finally went to bed and I was able to get the presents out. Ben got a guitar and drum set, Abby, Addisyn and Alyvia got dolls and a bunk bed for the dolls. From Mom and Dad they all got a Nintendo DS and lots of toys and clothes. They are all so spoiled but were very grateful for what they got. After all the presents were opened, we ate breakfast and took a nap, then we all got ready and went to my Grandpa Brown's for dinner and family time. We all played games and I took a nap because of having to work tonight. Tomorrow we are off to Mimi and Papaw Mike's to have Christmas with them and Uncle Kevin, Aunt Lora, and Kristin and Kenni. Will update you all on what happens there. I am gonna be so tired because I have to work again tomorrow night, but family is worth going without sleep. I love Christmas but will be glad when it is all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment