Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just an Update!!

We have been so busy lately I have not been able to blog very much so I am writing to get some things up to speed. Ben and Abby have both started school and are doing great. Ben is in the Pre-K Class and Abby is in the 3-4 year old class at Little Friends Preschool which is at Linton First Christian Church. Ben and Abby have also started soccer and Kris and I are the coaches (someone please help the little people), we are the tractor team as the kids call it, Pam and Mike sponsored our team and we are McKee Farms and our logo has a tractor on it. They are having a blast with soccer this year. Abby has started gymnastics and is having fun with it, and well Addisyn and Alyvia are just hanging out and watching Ben and Abby do a lot of stuff. But they really enjoying watching Ben and Abby. It also keeps the two of them out of trouble because if one of them does not think of something the other one does. Them two keep us on our toes. Just last night the two of them got brand new tennis shoes and then sneaked outside and were playing in the dog house with their new shoes on and they were really dirty. They are however getting ready to start going to kindermusik which might teach them something other than how to destroy stuff. Kris and I's church small group has also starting meeting again after our summer break, which is good for the two of us to get out of the house once a week, and talk to other people our size instead of the the pint sized people we live with. My picture of the kids feet that is at the bottom of my blog page also won 1st prize at my Tri-Kappa province convention and is going to State next March wish me luck. My work schedule has also changed which has been very hectic with the home life and my blogging. So as you can see we have been a very busy family in the past month. We have had lots of good times but I can not remember all of them because I am sleep deprived and need to update my blog more often. What is good is that everyone is happy, healthy and having fun with life. Life is certainly never boring at our house. Oh! yeah do you like my knew blog page thanks to Danielle it is now very personalized and I love it. Let me know what you all think! I also promise that I will put some info about vacation on here very soon.

No comments: