

To Update we have had a good couple of days I have been trying to upload a video of Ben singing to my cell phone from Thursday,but I have not figured it out yet, but I will keep trying because it is very funny.
Yesterday we went to Bloomington to get Soccer stuff the kids really enjoyed it Ben and Abby look great in their new digs. The day however exhausted me, but hey that's everyday yesterday was no different. Oh, and Kris finally got the yard mowed that he has been working on for three days the poor guy just does not have enough hours in the day, but the yard looks great.
Today Abby is going with Mimi and Papaw Mike to Indy, for her Birthday I told Pam to take her camera with her so that we can share pictures of the trip to Liby Lu.
Tomorrow we are going to Holiday World and We can not wait the Kids are so excited. Hope to get lots of good photos and I can not wait to Blog about the trip.














No comments:
Post a Comment